Claudia Lemay, RD
Claudia Lemay is our new nutrition specialist and will be working here every Friday. She is a registered Dietitian with a B.Sc in Dietetics from McGill University. She has experience in many nutrition fields, including nutrition-related sales and media. She also has gained experience in sports nutrition and feeding problems with children.
Claudia is the author of two children’s books. Her First book is about nutrition and is called Stargold The Food Fairy. It recently won an award in the Family-Friendly Media, Products and Services category by the Mom’s Choice Awards. Her second book is about type 1 diabetes and is called Brody, Lucie and the Food Fairy.
Claudia can help you or your family member with:
- Sports Nutrition
- Eating better and feeling better
- Stabilizing your blood sugar (diabetes,glucose tolerance, hypo/hyperglycemia)
- Improving your heart health
- Managing your IBS / IBD symptoms
- Managing your celiac disease
- weight gain / muscle gain
- Parkinson’s disease
- Metabolic syndrome
- Nutrition/Energy deficiency
- Picky eating / Problem feeding (Children)
- Obesity/weight control
Highroads Medical Clinic
Claudia Lemay is available for appointments Friday each week, call for more details.
unit #410-15355 24th Ave
Surrey, BC V4A 2H9